Here are some instructions should you need to upload your own images to the gallery.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this is only supposed to contain images that you have created while at the event.
1) To make things easier, you may want to organize your images first by doing the following:
- Place your images-to-be-uploaded in a folder - Do not size your images down.
- Do not use copyright or watermark information in your image(s).
- Make sure that your images are rotated properly so that they are viewable on-screen. If your picture was taken by turning your camera at a 90° angle, you'll want to rotate the image so that it appears properly in your gallery.
- Rename all of your images using the following format:
For example, if your name is John Smith and you have three images, they might look something like this:
NOTE: Avoid spaces, and special characters, and additional hyphens. The system relies on this particular file name specification (with the underscore separating the last and first names, and the hyphen separating the image name/number from the last/first name. For instance, if your name is John Tyler Smith, your filename should be something like "Smith_JohnTyler-001.jpg"
2) Log into the following page:
3) Click the 'Select Images' button to choose images to upload. Multiple images may be chosen.
Please remember the following:
- Only JPEG files are allowed.
- Images must be named using the format of: YourLastName_YourFirstName-ImageNumberOrName.jpg -- Avoid spaces, special characters, and additional hyphens or underscores.
- Images should be correctly rotated before uploading to view them properly on-screen.
- Image files are limited to 15MB file size each.
- Uploading an image with the same name as an existing file on the server will overwrite the older file.
- DO NOT ADD ANY COPYRIGHT INFO OR WATERMARKS TO THE IMAGES.
- Once the images are chosen, uploading begins automatically.
- The system will auto-generate the thumbnail previews for the gallery after the upload occurs. You will receive a successful message as well telling you when the images have been uploaded.
Already have your images ready and renamed properly? Click here to go to the Administration page to start uploading your files now!